Mesoestetic Regenerance Active is a renewal gel that treats the aging signs of the oily, acne-prone, seborrheic, and blemished skins. With a combination of glycolic and salicylic acids, it eliminates impurities and dead skin cells, decreases excess sebum production, and reduces enlarged pores and blemishes. This skincare also enhances the cell renewal process, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, which gives more firmness to the skin and promotes the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines. The result is a brighter, toned skin, with a uniform texture. It can also be used as a preparation for other treatments, increasing the penetration of active substances that will be applied to the skin.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: loss of firmness, wrinkles, excess sebum production, impurities, dead cells, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 25+;
- Skin type: oily to acne-prone skin;
- Main benefits: regenerates and refines the skin, improves elasticity, reduces wrinkles, controls the sebum production, unifies skin texture, reduces pores size.
- Glycolic Acid (10%) stimulates cell renewal, increasing hydration in the skin;
- Salicylic Acid (2%) has a keratolytic, comedolytic, and anti-inflammatory effect, reducing the blemishes.
How to use
Apply Mesoestetic Regenerance Active onto the clean, dry skin of the face, neck, and bust area, in the evening, avoiding the eye area. It is recommended to use sunscreen during the day. It can be used as a preparation for other Mesoestetic products, to improve their effectiveness, 15 days prior to initiating the new therapy.